The Second Great Depression - Page 4 of 21

Sorry to hear that I hope it all works out - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2008 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
The Second Great Depression US Economy worst now than it was in the First Great Depression - what are your thoughts?
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2008 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Second Great Depression - Page 4

EXPOSED: America's Broke

All week Glenn has been exposing America's true economic crisis---we're flat broke. We're shuffling money around like some college kid hooked on credit cards. In today's newsletter you will find the interviews done so far on the subject, and tomorrow you will get helpful links that will inform, educate and guide you on America's high stakes money games.
Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2008 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

The Second Great Depression
A Friend

Depression Great The

I am glad to see Glenn starting to come around. I am starting to gravitate more towards him recently, because he is starting to scream a different tune. I am starting to have more respect for him. He is sounding more free press and not bought and paid for. He has the power to explain things in a way that everyone can understand. As Yoda would say "The force is strong with him". He is fighting the powers to be and recognizes the up coming depression.

He has an amazing gift.

23rd Sep, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

The Second Great Depression History & Civil Business Politics

All that the US government is trying to do is not fooling anyone. Already oil is on the rise and markets continue to fall:

US bail-out plan provokes doubts

Doubts over the US $700bn financial bail-out package emerge from both Democrats and Republicans.
Ref. Source 2

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Depression Great The

Deal!

Lawmakers from both parties in House, Senate say they have bailout deal; will take it to Treasury Secretary Paulson.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2008 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Depression Great The

I think they will pass this even though they are not all in agreement with it yet. I think that is going to be a big mistake.

26th Sep, 2008 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

I did my finances we can take a 50% decrease in property value and manage I just hope that does not come to pass. It is looking worse each day.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

The Great Depression - Page 4

My bank failed yesterday (WaMu), and was taken over by JP Morgan Chase. Now that's hitting close to home!

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

26th Sep, 2008 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

The Great Depression Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Sorry to hear that I hope it all works out though. I do fear to hear more of that happening in the next few years.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: The Second Great Depression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,