The Second Great Depression - Page 9 of 21

I am not sure that even this rate cut is going - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2008 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (21) »
The Second Great Depression US Economy worst now than it was in the First Great Depression - what are your thoughts?
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

The Second Great Depression
A Friend

The Second Great Depression - Page 9

I am hoping that the house wakes up and defeats the passing of the bailout bill. We need to let these bankers get more than their hands slapped. We need to see them lose their little pensions.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2008 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Depression Great The

Yes the people do need to loose their positions and pensions. If they breached any laws then jail time. I feel bad for the people who tried to stay in budget and did not run up obscene debts. They are getting punish as well.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Second Great Depression History & Civil Business Politics

Watching the house vote I am not sure if the amendments are going to be passed if they are not passed the bill can not pass. I am hoping it fails still.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 9 Depression Great The

Passed!

WASHINGTON (AP) - The House has passed historic legislation to bail out the troubled financial industry.
Ref. USAToday

3rd Oct, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Depression Great The

So it is done. Well all we can do now is sit back and wait to see if they have any great plans to back this move up.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, I can safely say that I will be voting against any person who is currently in the house or senate this election year. I think they have sent us all down the river and now my kids and grandkids will have to try to get us out of this huge debt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Great Depression - Page 9

Interest Cut

WASHINGTON - The Federal Reserve has ordered an emergency interest rate cut of a half a percentage point to cope with the worst financial crisis since the 1929 stock market crash.
Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Great Depression Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

I am not sure that even this rate cut is going to help any. The stocks do not seem to be doing much better today. I have a feeling that we are going for a crash here soon.

> TOPIC: The Second Great Depression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,