Varying Conclusions

Varying Conclusions - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 12th Mar, 2006 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Near Death Experiences of many are very similar until they start giving specifics and then the similarities end. In this thread we can discuss possibilities for this difference.
12th Mar, 2006 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Varying Conclusions

Varying Conclusions

The Near Death Experiences of many are very similar until they start giving specifics and then the similarities end. In this thread we can discuss possibilities for this difference.

First of all let us touch on the similarities. Most all Near Death Experiences will cover a light, tunnel, guide, feeling of love, fast movement, floating, viewing activity around their body and maybe something of others. However, when such things as purpose for being shown certain things, instructions to be fulfilled, or other visitors seen after the initial visit from 'the one' (some refer to as Jesus) there are varying differences.

Here are some of my observations:

1. Could it be that most NDEs is unique to the individual based on their level of spirituality. For instance, they are shown certain things that is within their faith / worthiness to comprehend.

2. The viewer may 'see' one thing, but really there is another communication to be had or the viewer is misinterpreting something?

3. There is no real judgement in a NDE, so the viewer is just given a taste of love because usually a NDE is associated with trauma and the feeling of love is needed for such a situation rather than one of judgement.

What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2006 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Conclusions Varying

Q. 1) Could it be that most NDEs [are] unique to the individual based on their level of spirituality?

A) I believe that everyone who has a soul is a perfect indestructible spiritual creature(light) beneath the covering over their soul. I also believe that we decide or get in agreement with God before we are even born to learn certain lessons in the body we choose to enter. I believe we even pick our parents and the culture we choose to be born into. I believe free-will may determine if we have a NDE. A NDE does give God( or our guide) a chance to give us a little help to reach the those goals we chose to learn in our life. Like a father slipping his child $100 so the can get groceries when they are too proud to ask for it., God can get away with helping us out without messing with free-will by imparting some spiritual guidance. Our NDE's are a little bonus from God or whatever form we give Lovingkindess that will help us learn the lessons we decided with our own free-will to learn in the life we live. Mostly, from what I understand, most people who experience a NDE have an experience with a deity of their culture(but not always). MY particular NDE had a type of Jesus and a loving God in it but others from another faith or lack of a quote big G God might not see Jesus or God at all. I can only tell you from my experience, that God is to a magnitude to the nth degree bigger than the God of scripture. God could swallow up what is written about God and it would be just a foot note in the total package that is God. In my case a type of pre-Jesus(before the being Jesus took a body called Jesus-Yehshua-Yahshua is also much more that just the Yahsua of scripture from my faith. This pre-Jesus is not God though unless we are all God somehow... That might ruffle a few feahters.... but they are two very different personalities.

Q.1 Part 2) For instance, they are shown certain things that is within their faith / worthiness to comprehend.
A. ) No physical body is worthy of seeing anything spiritual in my estimation...and no soul is less worthy than any other soul.

Q. 2) The viewer may 'see' one thing, but really there is another communication to be had or the viewer is misinterpreting something?

I saw souls as orbs of light. I believe people put clothes on the orbs of light to meet the expectation of their beliefs or beliefs they will have in their life in the future. It doesn't make the NDE less relevant it just allows a person to stereotype enough of their NDE to process it in their mind. Communicating the spiritual in words, we must reduce the spiritual to words that can make sense of what we witnessed.

Q. 3) There is no real judgement in a NDE,[or is there]

Response -* I believe there is a judgement and from my particular belief system the guide or pre-Jesus I met would one day stand in as my advocate in the throne-room judgement. Time being meaningless in heaven, my advocate, ( in my opinion an advocate for every being with a spirit or soul) was showing me the ropes of heaven, giving me some new assignments or work to do if I chose to accept it, and allowing me an audience with God whilr also keeping a check on my body in the material world. My advocate told me not to look up or I would die[in my body].

Satement 3-2) so the viewer is just given a taste of love because usually a NDE is associated with trauma and the feeling of love is needed for such a situation rather than one of judgement.

Responseas above- The pre-Jesus being in my NDE was concerned about my life.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 12th Mar, 2006 - 12:36pm

> TOPIC: Varying Conclusions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,