WildAceWes Introduction

Wildacewes Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Mar, 2006 - 2:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

WildAceWes Introduction
A Friend

WildAceWes Introduction

Hello everyone,

My online name is WildAceWes. I joined this site in the hope of participating in some good text based RPG games aswell as taking part in some of the topics posted on the forums. I co-own an internet cafe with one of my best friends. We also work within both the sound & security fields. I found this site while looking for the aforementioned text based RPG games. I like games that challenge you mentally (and not just your thumbs). Strategy games always grab my interest. I goal within this group is to enjoy myself and to make some good long-term online friends.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Introduction WildAceWes

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,049
Flag Posts: 51,706
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.60 FP
Charm: 394

WildAceWes Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I am glad you like the mental challenge, because you should be right at home here. If you like it a lot you may even wish to tell others about it in your cafe. We are also interested in your country and hope you can share first hand views about it. What does your username signify?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction WildAceWes

Welcome to the Forum, WildAceWes! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and share your opinions on anything from World Politics to Home Recipes smile.gif We welcome your participation here, and look forward to you posts.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: WildAceWes Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,