Armstrong Introduction

Armstrong Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Feb, 2006 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
RPGer - joined both welcome threads into one.
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction

Hello all I am a nineteen year old student from Walsall England. I joined this site as I enjoy using my mind to acheive better things. I despise godmodders and enjoy competition. I like to jump into the mind frame of the character I use to achieve a higher standard of gameplay. This is my first time on this type of site so I may be a little slow off the mark however I am a fast learner and will soon pick up the basics and no doubt I will be a challenging foe to any warrior or mage alike.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction Armstrong

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Armstrong Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Armstrong, any relationship to the cyclist? I look forward to your participation, feel free to look over the links Knight gave you and if you have any questions then do ask within this thread. By the way, what do you mean by this...

QUOTE (Armstrong)
I despise godmodders and enjoy competition.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Armstrong

Godmodders are rpg players that refuse to die I don't see the point in playing if you can't play fair

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Armstrong

Ah, I understand. Well, our RPGs take some thinking as they are very realistic to the situations of life, so your rate of survival will depend on your ability to really give your character as mush 'smarts' as possible. Which RPG were you planning on joining in? You are allowed to enter into one when you achieve RPG status.

Which part of the UK are you from? I used to live in and around Manchester and Northern Wales. I miss fish and chips badly.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 6-Feb 06, 6:02 AM)
Which part of the UK are you from? I used to live in and around Manchester and Northern Wales. I miss fish and chips badly.

I prefer my full english Breakfast. I am from the Midlands near Birmingham. I haven't decided what rpg to join yet. I'm sure they are all good.

Message Edited!
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Armstrong Introduction

I have only passed through the Midlands on my way to London, maybe I will get the pleasure of visiting there one day. There are many issues related to Britain here, it will be good to have the view of a Brit within the Threads - have fun posting.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2006 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Introduction
A Friend

Armstrong Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I always thought that god-moding was a term referred to people who controlled other people's characters. That's an interesting take on it. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Armstrong Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,