Carbon Dioxide

Carbon Dioxide - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
In relation to global warming.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Carbon Dioxide

Carbon Dioxide

The concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere climbed to a record 381 parts per million last year, an increase sure to spark further debate on global warming.
Ref. Sources

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Carbon Dioxide
A Friend

Dioxide Carbon

I find it odd that the introduction uses the word "Record". Deeper in the article it says that carbon dioxide goes up every year. So I guess every year there is a new "Record". This claim of a record is totaly false because 4 billion years ago the Earth's atmosphere was composed mainly of carbon dioxide. Oxygen existed in only trace amounts.

15th Mar, 2006 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Carbon Dioxide UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

international QUOTE
... Raising fears of altering the planet's climate…

"That's one of the major questions."

"If you have that much more energy being trapped, where does it go? That's the question everybody wants to know. Is it increasing the average surface temperature? Is it increasing storm frequency?" [do you see how clueless they are?]

The question of dealing with global climate change…

Scientists worry...

Blah, blah, blah, yada yada yada. All they are doing is worrying, raising fears, and asking questions. They have no answers for any of it, nor any solutions if they had the answers, and simply seek to instill fear into the population at large in order to raise funds for their research. It's twaddle.

In my opinion, of course.
Roz.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Dioxide Carbon

A new leaf: Scientists turn carbon dioxide back into fuel

Researchers have found a way to convert carbon dioxide into a usable energy source. Produced by the burning of fossil fuels in power plants and car engines, carbon dioxide continues to accumulate in the atmosphere, warming the planet. But trees and other plants do slowly capture carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, converting it to sugars that store energy. Ref. Source 7u.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Carbon Dioxide
A Friend

Dioxide Carbon

Carbon dioxide is very useful in our atmosphere. It is the substance that the plants breathe to give us the oxygen we need to survive. There is a increase of carbon dioxide but that can be be seen as both good and bad. The good part is that it is raising the average temps around the world. This helps more crops and other plant life to grow and makes more previous unusable land to be used for plant and possible crop production. The down side to that is the average temps around the world are rising. This leads to the melting of the polar ice caps and the possible introduction to the next ice age or even a pole reversal.

The facts that something like this has happened before can be seen in ancient maps. How did our fore fathers get the exact coastline of Antarctica exact on ancient maps if it has been covered in ice all the time? Yes we have it due to sonar/radar and other things like that. If they did not have that in ancient times then that tells me that at some point in the past the land was free of ice. Was this due to global warming in the past or a shift in the poles that caused the earth to be in a different rotation what maybe Antarctica was the earth equator region for a few years.

I have a feeling that we could be in for a interesting ride in the near future if something like this happens again. To say that it is going to be bad for us or good for us as a species I do not know. All I can say is that it has happened before and the earth has survived. Lets see how adoptable the human race can be.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Carbon Dioxide

Greenhouse gas concentrations surge to new record. Concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere surged at a record-breaking speed in 2016 to the highest level in 800,000 years, according to a new report. The abrupt changes in the atmosphere witnessed in the past 70 years are without precedent. Source 6y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Carbon Dioxide
A Friend

Carbon Dioxide

With the tropical rain forests and other forests areas being knocked down to make way for human settlements I can see this becoming a serious issue soon. We are removing the very things that are responsible to keeping Oxygen in earth atmosphere.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Carbon Dioxide Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Turning carbon dioxide into fuel and useful chemicals. Turning pollution into fuel: A new method could be used to transform greenhouse gases into useful fuels and chemicals, right at the power plant. Source 7p.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Carbon Dioxide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,