Chupacabra

Chupacabra - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2007 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Chupacabra The Mexican Werewolf
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra

CHUPACABRA: Mexican Werewolf?

What are your thoughts concerning the CHUPACABRA: Mexican Werewolf?

The Chupacabra or Chupacabras is a creature said to inhabit parts of the Americas. It is associated particularly with Puerto Rico, where it was first reported, and Mexico. The name, which translates literally from Spanish as "Goat-sucker", comes from its reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock. Physical descriptions of the creature vary. Sightings began in Puerto Rico in the early 1990s, and have since been reported as far north as the Carolinas and as far south as Chile. Though some argue that the chupacabra may be a real creature, mainstream scientists and experts generally contend that the chupacabra is a legendary creature, or a type of urban legend.
Ref. Source 9

Chupacabra
Chupacabra (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Chupacabra
A Friend

Chupacabra

In my opinion, chupacabra is another unexplained situation in which known legends from abroad are mixed in with local lore to create an explanation form the unexplainable. Just because a logical reason has not been found, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Thus, chupacabra is just a mexican werewolf or bigfoot and thus doesn't exist. I do wonder what is doing this to the goats though, curious.

5th Jul, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Chupacabra UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

In my opinion it is just an unknown breed of wild dog that attacks the live stack and I do not believe it to attack the whole flock or herd just one or two to feed from. Even if he does have video catching it he does not have proof of it's feeding habits.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra
A Friend

Chupacabra

If the chupacabra were a real live animal, why would it mutilate the goats instead of eating it. Most large predators don't leave much in the way of evidence at the site of the attack.

23rd Dec, 2006 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra

If the chupacabra were a real live animal, why would it mutilate the goats instead of eating it.

Because the "chupacabra" is only interested in sucking the blood of the animal, making the whole thing quite interesting taking in consideration that if it was an animal as you put it, he would eat the flesh.

5th Jan, 2007 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra

I can explain why a pack of Dogs or a lone dog wild or tame would not eat or mangle their prey they simply were not hungry! As my family used to raise sheep my old past time was shooting roaming dogs that would run down the sheep for sport! Typically a lamb would be found the throat torn open no other damage done. Right away notices we would send to all people in the area to ensure the dogs were tied up. Sure enough the next night the dog or dogs would return to meet my 22.

House dogs are well know for sport kills its just their nature and once they taste blood the almost always come back to do it again.

As far as the hair goes many fleas ect can cause an animal to go bald. I just seen a nice show where a wolf pack was suffering from a parasite that was causing the animals to loose all their fur. The locals were trapping them and treating them to see if the pack could be saved.

Has any one looked at a hound lately their eyes can be very red looking so I think mostly what "chupacabra" are self created by the embellishing of the original facts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2007 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra

Mystery solved? Based on the pic, it looks just like a hairless dog to me.

CUERO, Texas -  Phylis Canion lived in Africa for four years. She's been a hunter all her life and has the mounted heads of a zebra and other exotic animals in her house to prove it. But the roadkill she found last month outside her ranch was a new one even for her, worth putting in a freezer hidden from curious onlookers: Canion believes she may have the head of the mythical, bloodsucking chupacabra.

"It is one ugly creature," Canion said, holding the head of the mammal, which has big ears, large fanged teeth and grayish-blue, mostly hairless skin.

Canion and some of her neighbors discovered the 40-pound bodies of three of the animals over four days in July outside her ranch in Cuero, 80 miles southeast of San Antonio. Canion said she saved the head of the one she found so she can get to get to the bottom of its ancestry through DNA testing and then mount it for posterity.

She suspects, as have many rural denizens over the years, that a chupacabra may have killed as many as 26 of her chickens in the past couple of years.

"I've seen a lot of nasty stuff. I've never seen anything like this," she said.

What tipped Canion to the possibility that this was no ugly coyote, but perhaps the vampire-like beast, is that the chickens weren't eaten or carried off - all the blood was drained from them, she said...

3rd Sep, 2007 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I saw the picture. He resembles a hairless rat with a dog face. What I cannot understand is, how does the lady know that this is the chupacabra? It would be interesting to follow up this story about how long this animal has been in existence and why no one even knew about it. I think it is strange that this animal prefers to drain blood from other animals just like a vampire. I always thought that the chupacabra was a large wolf that knew how to out manoeuvre anyone, who tried to capture it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chupacabra

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,