The Brown Lady Of Raynham Hall

The Brown Lady Raynham Hall - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 17th Mar, 2006 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Ghost photographed...
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

THE BROWN LADY OF RAYNHAM HALL

What are your thoughts about THE BROWN LADY OF RAYNHAM HALL? Look at the photograph below and give your thoughts.

The image reportedly shows a ghost descending a staircase at Raynham Hall. It was captured by photographers Captain Provand and his assistant Indre Shira while photographing the historic Raynham Hall for Country Life Magazine in the late afternoon of 19th September, 1936.
Ref. https://www.castleofspirits.com/brownlady.html

The Brown Lady Of Raynham Hall (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2006 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Hall Raynham Lady Brown The

It is one of the clearest ghost photos I have seen and considering the time period and lack of graphic illusions one has to consider the possibility that it could be real, and yet there is always the element of skepticism.

17th Mar, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

The Brown Lady Of Raynham Hall Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Since I tend to believe in ghosts, I think that this could very well be an actual photograph. It certainly seems to be one of the clearest around.

17th Mar, 2006 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Hall Raynham Lady Brown The

I understand the human form in the middle, but there seems to be a dwarf next to it that does not show clearly or is that merely the trail of the ghost image and the ghost is heading upwards to the top of the stairs.

> TOPIC: The Brown Lady Of Raynham Hall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,