Josalina Introduction

Josalina Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Mar, 2006 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Josalina Introduction
A Friend

Josalina Introduction

Hi my name is Jasmin and I'm 18 irl and I like to be outdoors and that kind of stuff like snowboarding, playing soccer, hockey, and anything outdoors really. I enjoy musiic and hanging out with friends along with going out drinking and partying. I found this site by searching for rpgs on google.ca if you want to get to know me better give me a shout, thankies ... <3.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Introduction Josalina

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Josalina Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Ensure you follow the links that Zydir gave you so you can know how posts are made here. If you have questions then check the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Josalina

Josalina, first of, let me also welcome you to the forum. I couldn't help but notice that you are 18 but stated you enjoy drinking. Are we talking about drinking alcohol? I just thought it was interesting that you would mention your age and that you are partaking in underage drinking all in your introductory post. Just an observation.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: Josalina Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,