Ashen Introduction

Ashen Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Mar, 2006 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer - unsure / Music
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Ashen Introduction
A Friend

Ashen Introduction

You're reading the introductory post of a 29 year-old guy living in Canada. I'm a software developer currently working as a web application developer. Hobbies that keep me busy: playing guitar, teaching music lessons, taking music lessons, building guitars, building amplifiers, playing in bands. As you can see I'm a bit of a music freak.

I started the sign-up because I wanted to check out the RPGs but I finished the sign-up because I was just too curious to see if anything really worthwhile was behind it...

Anyway, talk to you later.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Ashen

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Ashen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I am not sure what to make of your last sentiments. You have your reason for being here as 'boredom' and yet wish to check our RPGs? You do know it takes 30 constructive posts to accomplish that - right?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Ashen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ashen

Yes, I was thoroughly flogged by the "you will need to make 30 constructive posts" whip on the way in smile.gif

Basically I was just looking for an interesting text-based RPG. When I came across your site I thought, "not a bad idea to weed out all the immature player-killers, etc that plague other online games". So I began the sign-up process. I'm not sure I would have persevered through it all but I just became curious to see what such a 'guarded' site would be like. So here I am.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Ashen

Whip? Hey, if you think the easy registration, or as you call it a "whip" was tough, then wait til you get posting (if you do stay that long) and then you might feel the taste of the one dipped in oil (Posting Policy). So shall I place a bet on how long you will be staying here, you seem off to a shaky start? Users who already 'complain' about the sign up as an introduction have a Community life span of about two to three posts others who accept it as an innovative way to weed out Teeny Boppers stay much, much longer wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Ashen Introduction
A Friend

Ashen Introduction

You don't seem to be very optimistic that I'll stay here. I hadn't really realized that I was off to a shaky start. smile.gif I'm kidding, of course. I have a strange sense of humor - I didn't mean to insult your sign-up process or give the impression I was complaining about anything. Someone needs to invent a smiley that indicates the poster is in a playfully deleterious mood.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ashen Introduction

It is not a matter of optimism or insults, but statistics, however I will love for you to prove me wrong - only you can do it, I will just stay and watch. Enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: Ashen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,