Post Count Rants

Post Count Rants - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 6th Apr, 2006 - 1:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (62) »
Please keep ANY and ALL Discussion related to Posts Count to here ONLY. That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!
16th Mar, 2006 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Post Count Rants

That is right, we do not make a big deal about post count here, but I thought I would start one that emphasizes it for the sake of observation and fun!

First of all, we won't even bother talking about my post count. In fact we have that covered here: Someone Overtake Admin Please. Second, my main emphasis is based on the Top Posters - people in the hundreds!

Some Observations

FarSeer may have some trouble keeping Malexander at bay, but if FarSeer does not lose momentum she might hold her lead.

Nighthawk is just sailing, so whomever passes him will do so without a fight and that looks like Konquererz. Malexander will have to look out for him, because he is coming fast.

BabyBlues seemed to be a big contender, but has slowed down some.

So, what is your take?

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2006 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

international QUOTE
Malexander will have to look out for him, because he is coming fast.

I missed the days when we would make a big deal about post counts, especially for the newer members when they reached significant plateaus. However, I also understand and appreciate why it shouldn't be a big deal. I just wonder how much closer I would have been had I not been absent all those months last year. FarSeer, watch out, I'm coming!

16th Mar, 2006 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I know some are itching about their post count, so this is the Thread to do it, but only Upgraded members will be able to rant. Malexander, as for your glory days missed - no use dreaming about what could have been, just get in gear and show us what you got! However, FarSeer has got some too, so you will have to work hard.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants
A Friend

Rants Count Post

While I am still a bit behind the likes of Malexander and Farseer, and still a few hundred behind Nighthawk, I am not concerned about post count at all. Despite the fact that there is a certain amount of prestige when it comes to how much someone has contributed to the community, and since all posts must be constructive, it is contribution, it still never crosses my mind. And even though to catch up with JB I would have to average nearly twenty five posts a day for nearly five years, I still never even consider my post count.

17th Mar, 2006 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Rants Count Post

Come on Konquererz, are you sure it does not touch you just a tiny little microscopic bit that you may have a higher post count than someone else, especially when that User may be here longer than you? wink.gif

17th Mar, 2006 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

Konquerez said:

international QUOTE
I am not concerned about post count at all.

international QUOTE
And even though to catch up with JB I would have to average nearly twenty five posts a day for nearly five years

Well, it seems like someone has been working on some Math to learn how to catch up JB... I mean, you know, for someone who is not concerned about post count at all *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Apr, 2006 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants

The latest forecast as I see it...

FarSeer has passed the 4,000 barrier and is now on her way to passing Tena, which should not be a problem given Tena's participation.

Malexander will have a lot of work to do if he wants to catch up, but I think farSeer will keep tabs on it.

I do not think Konquererz is a contender for Malexander again, but he can make easy strides to pass Nighthawk.

Bwren is our next potential big poster, but he has a mountain to cut away. Maybe he can do it.

6th Apr, 2006 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Post Count Rants Jokes Humor & Forum Games

Did I see the word *maybe* referring to my chopping down of the mountain of posts? I believe it is a *when* statement myself. All I need is enough free time to run the saw and I will have the mountain cut into a valley before too long at all.

cool.gif

Just ask me and I will agree...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (62) »

> TOPIC: Post Count Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,