Light Hearted Experience

Light Hearted Experience - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 9th Apr, 2006 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Of the After Life
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Light Hearted Experience

Light Hearted Experience

Are all Near Death Experiences ceremonial or are there some Light Hearted Experiences that can be shared? If so, place them here.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2006 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Experience Hearted Light

I'm not sure I understand the question fully, but if it's a question of positive NDEs or Distressing NDEs, I can say after having done my research that it is quite abnormal to have a distressing NDE. Actually, there's another term that is just silly, LTP -- less-than positive. Seriously! I can't make this stuff up!

9th Apr, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Light Hearted Experience Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

For me the question is based on a NDE that is humorous, in other words, not everything was about sadness or just being awed or even feeling regret, but instead there may have been a 'funny' encounter with someone. For instance I remember one experience shared where a person said their ancestor asked what they were doing there (in the next life during a NDE) and that they should hurry back because the kids need looking after rather than spending time roaming around. The way it was said was as if the person chose to have the NDE and was involved in a party.

> TOPIC: Light Hearted Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,