Living Up To Your Word In Business

Living Word Business - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Mar, 2006 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Mar, 2006 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

I am continually amazed by the lack of integrity people generally have in business. What should be as simple as you give me 'x' and I give you 'y' becomes very complicated when one person in the transaction does not live up to what they agreed to. Do you find that in day to day business with people you are often confronted with challenges of people keeping their word?

Here are some examples:

1. I will pay you Tuesday (Tuesday comes and goes without any payment, not even a call)

2. We wish to take 'x' services from you right away. Can you meet with us for a couple of hours? (You meet for a whole two hours only to discover that they will not be ready to start for another couple of months)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Business Word Your Up Living

This is a very current problem right here in Trinidad. The issue starts because simply the people you are dealing with do not know what they really want. Time is not an issue for them and they fail to understand that time is money.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Living Up To Your Word In Business

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,