Darius Introduction

Darius Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Mar, 2006 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Soldier who fought in Iraq and was once a Member deleted - now returned.
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction
A Friend

Darius Introduction

Hi , everybody. Well my introduction will be short since I'm no stranger to this site. I guess you can say I took a break. The last time I was a member of this site I was married and deployed to Iraq. I am currently stationed in Germany and will be returning to Iraq in the near future. I am happy to be returning to this wonderful site.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Darius

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Darius Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome back. In the days of your account we used to delete for inactivity hence your account was deleted after several attempts to contact you. I suggest you try to keep a tab this time. Now, I do notice you said you 'was' married... were you going through a divorce?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Darius

Hi Darius, it's great to see you back! How are things going with you? How do you like Germany? I hope everything is going good with you although I got kind of concerned when you mentioned you "was" married. See you around the boards. Nice to see you back.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Darius

Welcome back Darius! I would love to hear about your experiences and perspectives of your time in Iraq, if you are willing to share them with us. It is always good to get a first-hand look at what is going on over there vs what is published in the media. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction
A Friend

Darius Introduction

Thank You JB Trinidad and LDS Forever for a warm welcome back. I really missed chatting with everyone here. Yes I am divorced now , but Iraq had nothing to do with it. Even though the continous deployments do contribute to the high divorce rates in the military. I don't wish divorce on anybody. It's such a painful thing to go through. Especially if you have kids.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Darius Introduction

I forgot to mention that we have a Military Board now and of course many Threads dealing with the war in Iraq. There have been many changes and additions since you were last here, you may need to check the Site Map to see newly created Boards and the Newsletters for the latest. Do choose an avatar to give your posts more identity.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2006 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Darius Introduction
A Friend

Darius Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thank You , Malexander. Of course I have no problem sharing my experiences of Iraq. Whatever you want to know. I will have a answer for you. And yes JB I can only imagine all the changes that took place while I've been gone. I see a lot of new folks have joined as well since I've been gone.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Darius Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,