Jsb01 Introduction

Jsb01 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Mar, 2006 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General / RPGer
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Jsb01 Introduction
A Friend

Jsb01 Introduction

Hello. My name is John. I am currently studying for my GED and will go to Kansas University where I will major in architecture. I consider myself to be somewhat of an intellectual and am hoping to join Mensa in the near future. My interest include literature, various styles of music, mathematics, dark art and astronomy.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Last name removed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jsb

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Jsb01 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey John, welcome to the forum! I see one of your interests is in Mathematics. I am, or was, a mathematics buff myself. You will soon find that all the interests you mentioned are covered in some fashion on the forum. We would love to hear your perspectives so take a look around, and post in discussions of interest. See you around.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: Jsb01 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,