Priority: Pets Vs Human Life Vs God

Priority Pets Human Life God - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 21st Aug, 2013 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Priority Pets Vs Human Life Vs God
20th Aug, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Priority: Pets vs Human Life vs God

The value people give anything has a lot to do with what we have learned from others. Of course there is the natural instinct but for some it is not so natural. What would you do in the below situation?

international QUOTE
Dogs, Strangers and God
By Dennis Prager

A few weeks ago a human-interest story from South Africa was reported internationally.
As described in the Wall Street Journal this past Friday:

"On Aug. 4, Graham and Sheryl Anley, while yachting off the coast of South Africa, hit a reef, capsizing their boat. As the boat threatened to sink and they scrambled to get off, Sheryl's safety line snagged on something, trapping her there. Instead of freeing his wife and getting her to shore, Graham grabbed Rosie, their Jack Russell terrier. (One media account reported that Sheryl had insisted that the dog go first). With Rosie safe and sound, Graham returned for Sheryl. All are doing fine." Ref. Source 3

Priority: Pets Vs Human Life Vs God (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2013 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

God Life Human Pets Priority

If someone told me to save their dog first I would think they were crazy and would still attempt to rescue them unless they started to pull me under then I would at least try to save the dog.

> TOPIC: Priority: Pets Vs Human Life Vs God

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,