Malise Introduction

Malise Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Mar, 2006 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Associate of user Darius / Physiotherapist
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Malise Introduction
A Friend

Malise Introduction

First of all I want to say Hello to all members an that I´m looking foreward to follow the discussions.
I´m german, a Physiotherapist and joined your community to improve my english knowledge and learn about all kind of topics.
As I am slow with writing english and use computers, it may be that you will not read a lot of me. To give you an impression, I needed three hours to join and write my introduction. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Malise

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Malise Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, do you use the same computer as a Member called, 'Darius'? Your IP is the same as his - please explain.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Malise Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malise

Could you please explain to my what an IP is? And why it is important for you to know this?

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Malise

Malise, you were using an account that another User has here. You then proceeded to Register using that same account which means you are at the same location as the last person. You need to explain why this is so for security reasons as it can be considered a hack into someone's account and you will be disabled immediately.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Malise Introduction
A Friend

Malise Introduction

Oh, I understand.
I will explain it as fast as possible, but I understand if security comes first.
He used my computer, but it does cut the internet connection sometimes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malise Introduction

You / he needs to ensure that the 'Log off' link is pressed and executed before login. We have systems in place here to check suspicious behavior from User Accounts. With that said, enjoy your stay and ensure you look over the links Brandon gave you.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Malise Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Malise, you will notice the discussion you started earlier was deleted, because such topics exist elsewhere on the forum. As a new user, please perform a search on the forum before posting new topics. The chances of the topic already existing is very high. Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions regarding this.

Update, I also forgot to mention, if opening new topics, please use the appropriate board. The Welcome board is only for members when they introduce themselves, and for asking general questions about the site, if it is not covered already in the FAQ section. Thanks,

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 20th Mar, 2006 - 10:29pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Malise Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,