Coco4u Introduction

Coco4u Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Mar, 2006 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trying to find Kolorz
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Coco4u Introduction
A Friend

Coco4u Introduction

I have a question for all Trinidad natives. I was on a cruise ship and there was a band playing called Kolorz. They were all from Trini and I was wondering if anyone could help me locate the band. All the help I can get would be great.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cocou

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Coco4u Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You did not join just for that right? I mean you do plan to participate in Discussion? This Thread is where you introduce yourself, but to entertain your question, I do not know of them myself. Have you ever been to Trinidad?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Coco4u Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,