Women Gamers - Female Gamers

Women Gamers Female Gamers - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Mar, 2007 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
From the very beginning people have generally sterotyped the gender of a typical gamer as being male. That is right, we are moving up the gaming charts and taking over your manish influence in the gaming territory - look out!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2006 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women Gamers Move Up the Charts

'Girlz 0f destruction' team lives in gaming commune to hone skills.
Ref. https://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...k,wbxnws,00.asp

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2006 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Gamers Female Gamers Women

For those of you who are familiar with either TechTV or have a subscription to FHM magazine, you would be familiar with Morgan Webb, who is a serious gamer. Did I mention Morgan is female? Check out her credentials in Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Webb

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2006 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Gamers - Female Gamers Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think it's cool that women are getting into games. My girlfriend has asked me when I go over there if I can teach her how to play my RPG games. The only game she's knows how to play is Mario Bros.

Message Edited!
Malexander: Edited to remove abbreviations or internet slang. Please use full English words so that everyone can understand what you are saying. Thanks!

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 25th Apr, 2006 - 1:40am

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I started playing Everquest over three years ago and have played EQ2 for almost 2 years now. my husband has been playing for over 6 years.

It's odd, but grouping together in the game is one way we spend "quality time" together. Every once in awhile I play on my own. I play about three times a week.

There are many couples we know ingame that play together. There are a few single gals in our guild that play as well.

Then there are the guys that play a lot but their wives don't. Some want their girlfriends or wives to take an interest and some don't care. Some say their wive's get jealous of the game. Recently I found out at a family reunion that one of my uncles had been playing EQ for some time. His wife was telling me she hated it when he played. I felt bad because I could tell by her face she was really upset by it.

So I think when it comes to women and computer games, it's often a "can't beat 'em so join 'em" scenario.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I play several RPGs/MMO RPGs. Ever since I was ten, I was hooked on games and besides I still keep an A average in school. Do you think gamers do better in life? What is your view on it?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have been addicted to games of all kinds for several years now. I never played Everquest, but I played Gemstone. I had a blast, but had to quit cause I wasn't getting anything else done. Now, that I have my priorities straight biggrin.gif I can easily play games and tend to the other important factors in my life. Gaming is my way of broadening my creative ways.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2006 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women Gamers Female Gamers

GAMERS GONE WILD: WII GOES FLYING

Jaana Baker is no klutz -- note her second-degree black belt in tae kwon do. She's also an avid video gamer who puts out a Web-based comic called "Level 99" in her spare time.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/12/14/wii.danger.ap/index.html

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2007 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Gamers Female Gamers Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Falling into a game to the point where you don't get anything done is always a risk especially when playing MMORPGs. But this is good news about girls playing more. I wish my girlfriend wanted to play RPG games with me!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Women Gamers - Female Gamers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,