Foreign Relations Of Trinidad And Tobago

Foreign Relations Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad & Tobago Topic
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2013 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

This is a general discussion thread on a Trinidad & Tobago topic: Foreign Relations Of Trinidad And Tobago. Feel free to give any input about Foreign Relations Of Trinidad And Tobago.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Relations Foreign

Trinidad and Tobago tends to be at peace with everyone but really who can Trinidad and Tobago afford to be in opposition to, no one. This take on things means that Trinidad and Tobago can still have relations with Venezuela while still being friends with the USA as an example.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Foreign Relations Of Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

JB,

In truth, I wish the rest of the world could be like that. I include my own country in that. Yeah, I know that is naive. I know there are people out there that if they took power would want to inflict their will on others, muck like Nazi Germany tried to do and Radical Islamic terrorists are trying to do. But I wish we could all just find a way to live and let live.

13th Aug, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Relations Foreign

In the case of Trinidad and Tobago I believe its just that way because it is only two tiny islands with no means to be a front to far larger countries. If we were bigger and had a real military infrastructure I doubt we would be treating everyone with cookies and milk. I know this because I've heard the underlying sentiment expressed by leaders in the past. The truth is T&T needs the bigger countries to survive based on the current crappy economic system the focuses on oil and gas.

> TOPIC: Foreign Relations Of Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,