Japan Fashion

Japan Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Nov, 2006 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Fashion & Design
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Japan Fashion

Japan Fashion & Design

In this Thread we can review the Fashion & Design for this country.

Below is an example of the native Fashion & Look using Miss Universe 2005.
(Thanks to santabanta.com for photo)

Japan Fashion
Japan Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2006 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Fashion Japan

I think the dress has good design, I like the color and the shoes match well, but I think it looks really weird to have shoes with such huge heals on that cushion the way it is, it just looks awkward, and distracts the viewer. Her hair and overall look matches well with her dress, but I think her outfit and hair make her look younger than many of the other miss Universe pictures I have seen - not quite as sophisticated.

7th Sep, 2006 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Japan Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sorry but...she could not afford a bra? undecided.gif It really looks "odd". I also agree with Dimavo's view about the high heels on the sofa.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Japan Fashion
A Friend

Fashion Japan

Yeah, I like the dress, but the flimsy material does beg for more "support" underneath. The shoes are okay but I think the pink of them clashes with the softer pink of the dress. I do agree the pose is somewhat awkward. The hair is fabulous.

When I think of Japanese fashion, I think of the Japanese exchange students I see on campus here. They always manage to look very hip and creative without being gaudy or too revealing.

10th Nov, 2006 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Japan

Here is Miss Japan from the Miss Universe 2006 competition:
Pic from SantaBanta.com

Japan Fashion
Japan Fashion (Hover)

11th Nov, 2006 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Japan Fashion

I have no idea where the top photo is "native" fashion. Lived in Japan for 4.5 yrs and have yet to see any women wondering about in nearly see through dresses. It sure would have made Japan even more interesting if they had! laugh.gif However, her hair styling is quite typical in Japan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2006 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Japan Fashion

Vincenzo, I guess it all depends on which circles you hang out in, but we are talking about Miss Universe here. She is sporting the most modern look from her country's designers. What about 2006, I am sure you think you have not seen that regularly either, or yes?

11th Nov, 2006 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Japan Fashion Movies Music Fashion & Sports

On weekends in Japan, we would spend them in Nagoya or Tokyo. In Tokyo, we stayed around the Roppongi area and anywhere on the Meguro Line. Those are pretty trendy areas and you might catch something like the top one there, but not too much because it is pretty revealing. There is still a good bit of modesty in Japan. The skirt with the other picture is pretty common type, but the top isn't too common. I was more commenting on the statement of it being native. Native japanese wear is quite different from that!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Japan Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,