Spain Fashion

Spain Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Jul, 2011 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fashion & Design
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Spain Fashion

Spain Fashion & Design

In this Thread we can review the Fashion & Design for this country.

Below is an example of the native Fashion & Look using Miss Universe 2005.
(Thanks to santabanta.com for photo)

Spain Fashion
Spain Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2006 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Spain

Have you ever noticed that the Spanish look can be compared to the Indian, Latin or Middle Eastern look? In my opinion they all look similar save for small features. Now the dress is fitted and tries to 'expose some' I do not like it, but it seems to be the norm these days. The model has a great smile.

8th Sep, 2006 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Spain Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am not keen about the dress, but the model looks so confident on it. She has a great smile and she posed perfect for the picture.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fashion Spain

SPANISH FASHION SHOW CARRIES OUT THREAT TO BAN TOO-THIN MODELS

Organizers of Spain's top annual fashion show on Saturday rejected five models as being too thin to appear in this year's event.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...16/fashion.html

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2007 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fashion Spain

Moms can now compete for Miss Spain beauty crown

MADRID (Reuters) - The Miss Spain beauty contest has changed its rules to allow mothers to compete after its decision to dethrone a 22-year-old beauty queen when it emerged she had a child met with national outrage in February.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070615/od_nm/spain_miss_dc

Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Spain Fashion

For further information on Spain or Spanish Fashion then visit the Spanish Index

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2011 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Spain Fashion

She has a welcoming face... The kind you will put on Betty Crocker cookies. She does have a great body. The dress is no mistake, you really must have the exact curvature to get into one of those.

19th Jul, 2011 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Spain Fashion Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Zeus:

international QUOTE
She has a welcoming face... The kind you will put on Betty Crocker cookies. She does have a great body.

When I think about Betty Crocker, I think about moms but then your second part about her having a great body made me laugh. laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Spain Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,