United Kingdom Suicides & Euthanasia

United Kingdom Suicides Euthanasia - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Jul, 2014 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
United Kingdom Suicides United Kingdom Suicide Rates
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2013 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paralyzed UK Man Sues to Create Right to Assisted Suicide

Assisted suicide is not about terminal illness. It is about creating a legal right to be made dead. In the USA, this agenda is more hidden than elsewhere, but anyone with eyes to see can discern that truth. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2013 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Euthanasia and Suicides Kingdom United

United Kingdom Suicides

What are the statistics on Suicides in United Kingdom?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2013 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

United Kingdom Suicides & Euthanasia Health & Special Psychology

Scotland MSP Pushes Bill to Legalize Assisted Suicide; Would Target Elderly, Disabled

Margo Macdonald MSP today launched her new assisted suicide bill in Scotland. The Scottish government has said it does not support a change in the law and the British Medical Association (BMA) has in response reiterated its opposition to assisted suicide. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2013 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

UK Lawyer Wants Disabled Patients Euthanized Who Can't Commit Assisted Suicide

I quit practicing law, I now realize many years later, because I got into the profession to help promote justice. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 3rd May, 2014 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Are British Doctors Following Belgium in Euthanizing Sick Children?

Back in February British Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said he would investigate allegations by a retired doctor that sick children were being euthanized. That charge by Michael Irwin came literally hours after the Belgian legislature voted to make the country became the first nation in the world to legalize euthanizing children. (The King subsequently signed the bill into law.)

Appearing on LBC Radio this week, Mr. Hunt said, "An investigation is now under way by my department." He added, "The police are not involved at the moment. I"m afraid I am not in a position to comment because it is highly sensitive." Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2014 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Children's Charities in Scotland Wants Law Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Sick Children

Scots The Daily Mail in Scotland has a front page article claiming that Scottish Children's Charities have called for the inclusion of euthanasia for children to be included in the reach of the euthanasia bill under debate in Holyrood (Scottish Parliament). Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2014 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Campaigners lose "Right to die" Case

Campaigners lose appeal over "Right to die" But UK Supreme Court rules current law breaches right to private life Ref. BBC

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2014 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

United Kingdom Suicides & Euthanasia Psychology Special & Health

Desmond Tutu's Push for Assisted Suicide in England Fuels Prejudice Against Elderly, Disabled

It is perhaps in the nature of celebrities to champion causes they perceive to be popular. Celebrity bishops are no exception and Desmond Tutu's support for Lord Falconer's Assisted Dying Bill is not surprising but deeply disappointing. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: United Kingdom Suicides & Euthanasia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,