Vietnam Fashion

Vietnam Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Sep, 2006 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fashion & Design
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Vietnam Fashion

Vietnam Fashion & Design

In this Thread we can review the Fashion & Design for this country.

Below is an example of the native Fashion & Look using Miss Universe 2005.
(Thanks to santabanta.com for photo)

Vietnam Fashion
Vietnam Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2006 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Fashion Vietnam

This particular outfit reminds me of something out of Aladdin actually. It is a very pleasant color of blue that really accents her skin tone well. The open toed shoes again are a very nice addition however the dark color of her shoes really does not do the outfit justice.

(Does the lacy material in an outfit such as this represent something to the culture or is this merely a fashion trend?)

11th Apr, 2006 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Vietnam Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (bwren @ 10-Apr 06, 7:59 PM)
the dark color of her shoes really does not do the outfit justice.

While I would normally agree, in this case I actually think the dark color of her shoes against the color of her skin (on her feet) looks good because it repeats the dark of her hair against her face.

However, I do think that the position she is sitting looks akward, which makes it kind of hard for me to really tell what the dress (pants?) is doing.

8th Sep, 2006 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Vietnam

Nice outfit but definetly a casual one and not to be considered "elegant". Very nice color, she wears it really well.

> TOPIC: Vietnam Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,