The Look Of A Child With Adhd

The Child Adhd - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Dec, 2022 - 8:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Children with ADHD
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Does a Child that has ADHD have a special look, in other words, without seeing any signs of ADHD behavior - would you be able to tell if a Child has ADHD or not? What about ADD?

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2006 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Adhd Child Of The

Just my personal belief, but I really believe that there are no facial features/looks that would identify a child with ADHD or ADD, but that there are significant behavioral signs that would identify a child with these disorders.

I have worked with several children with these disorders, live as a neighbor to a child with ADHD, and also have a member of my husband's family with ADHD, none of them have had any different facial features/looks than any other child, several of these children have been on the small/slight side, but you also find this in other children that don't have these disorders, so I wouldn't say that this is an identifying feature.

22nd Mar, 2006 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

The Look Of A Child With Adhd Health & Special Psychology

As DianeC pointed out, I do not think there is a particular "look" that define a child with ADHD, they look like any other child but as soon as you interact with the kid, you would start seeing signs that make you think that he/she may have ADHD.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2012 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adhd Child Of The

ADHD and ADD does not have a look. They are brain/sensory issues, not genetic malformation/syndromey things that cause a look. Their only real manifestations are in behaviors and consequences of behaviors like decreased grades, in trouble a lot, melt downs, incomplete homework, etc.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adhd Child Of The

Study identifies distinct origin of ADHD in children with history of brain injury. Physical brain injury in children contributes to the development of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), distinct from genetic risk for the disorder. Source 7x.

30th Sep, 2021 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

There are no looks for the child. You don't know if they have adhd until you go see a doctor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2022 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Of Child Adhd

Researchers claim they discovered a connection between ADHD and eye movement. When the medication had not been used, the adults in the ADHD group had difficulty stopping or slowing their eye movement "In anticipation of visual stimuli."

> TOPIC: The Look Of A Child With Adhd

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,