Roots In Germany - Page 2 of 2

Name: Mike Comments: Hi Joyce this your cousin - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Your ancestors
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2008 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Roots In Germany
A Friend

Roots In Germany - Page 2

Hi Terry, my visit to Twin went well I'm on my way back for another 10 days. Yes I did see cousins and one Uncle Gary, if you ever get back to Twin again give him a call he is wonderful and he knows everything about the family. He has two daughter that I have met one living in California and the other in Twin.

Mike is still in Jerome, I think. I haven't seen him maybe this visit I can look him up. Sonny and my parents were very close to one another as Sonny lived with them for a short time.

I'm not sure about being close family but as a child we did see our grandmother, Leo's, Sonny, Darlene, and Rachel and the Bengoche's that is until my mother died and than everything changed (another story).

Mary one of the twins is in Salt Lake and Marty I think still lives in Twin. I should find that out.

In my next visit I will take notes as I get older my memory is going.

May I ask how old are you, I'm 58 years young.

Get back to me before Sept. 2nd for any questions you have that I can ask Uncle Gary or email after Sept 15. after I'm home again.

What was your mother's name? Take care, and keep in touch. Cousin Joyce

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Roots In Germany
A Friend

Germany Roots

I was in Idaho twice this summer (2008) great time. I saw Gary he would love to see you. They are in the phone book and live in T.F. Joyce

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Roots In Germany Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Mike

Comments: Hi Joyce this your cousin from Jerome, my brother Gary who lives in Fla. Told me about this website or I would have contacted you earlier so we could have met, I met Terry when I was police officer in her area back 1982. Joyce you and I close the same age I'am 59 now. Leo was my dad, he past away 2005.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roots In Germany

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,