Babytrini Introduction

Babytrini Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trini / General
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Babytrini Introduction
A Friend

Babytrini Introduction

I'm going home to mayaro for easter I'm also taking along two friends. Both girls my age (18) we all live here in the US... I'm concerned about their safety, I'm thinking that in mayaro we might be at our safest but I also want them to see the rest of the country. any suggestions? undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Introduction Babytrini

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Babytrini Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings. Please try the Trinidad & Tobago Board, there are many Topics there about this kind of thing. Have a good read and should you have any Forum related issues please ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Babytrini Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,