Prometheus

Prometheus - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Jun, 2013 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Prometheus
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Prometheus

Prometheus

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Prometheus"?

Prometheus
Prometheus (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Prometheus

Georgie Okell ventures into celebrity space on the red carpet to meet director Ridley Scott and the cast of his eagerly awaited sci-fi thriller Prometheus. Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace and Charlize Theron chat about making the epic adventure, at the world premiere in London.

Prometheus
Prometheus (Hover)

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2012 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prometheus Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Weta's part in making Prometheus

There are many memorable scenes in Sir Ridley Scott's 1979 film Alien. Some are shocking and visceral, including the creature bursting out of actor John Hurt's chest. But others are simply haunting - and it includes one of the film's earliest scenes where the explorers enter an ancient dilapidated spaceship and see the fossilised remains of a giant space-suited entity in a cockpit-like chair. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2012 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Prometheus

Film review: Prometheus

Sir Ridley Scott has now directed three science-fiction movies. With the first two, Alien and Blade Runner, Scott established himself as the most influential Western sci-fi director of a generation. George Lucas' Star Wars may have changed the way sci-fi was seen, and even made it a safe box-office bet, but the original trilogy was little more than a very old story restaged with spaceships and lasers. Ref.

Prometheus
Prometheus (Hover)

21st Sep, 2012 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Prometheus

I so loved this movie. It has to be one of the best science fiction films ever created. It gives a whole new meaning to the Alien films and makes me want to watch them again but this time in HD.

31st Oct, 2012 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Prometheus

Could Prometheus' version of how we eneded up on this planet have some truth in it? This film is one of the best science fictions films in a long time. It can challenge Star trek and Star Wars for reality and story as the former can be too far fetched at times. With Prometheus you get the human element put up against the 'gods' that created them who had no less of that 'human' element. If there is another part to this I will love to see it, excellent movie!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2013 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Prometheus

Information for the movie: Prometheus is reviewed here.

More details on this film: Prometheus, 20th Century Fox, Ridley Scott (director); Damon Lindelof, John Spaihts (screenplay); Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Guy Pearce, Logan Marshall-Green, Sean Harris, Rafe Spall, Sci-Fi, Horror, Live action, 2012 Film.

1st Jun, 2013 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Prometheus Movies Music Fashion & Sports

It was an okay movie. I thought the story line was too predictable and quite bland. I thought I was watching Alien all over again and didn't enjoy that. Having said that, the acting isn't bad and the special effects are quite good however I have watched better science fiction movies.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Prometheus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,