Euphoria Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Hi, Euphoria! It's been a - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2013 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,528
Flag Posts: 9,336
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.0%
[+] Gain: 716.51 FP
Charm: 159

Euphoria Introduction - Page 2

Aquaculture technician sounds like it could be fun, what made you want to get into such a specialized field specially if you were in an environment that made you sick?

There are many other Role-playing Games here that you can get in on but they require a certain core post amount. If you don't end up fizzling out here I might see you around one of them.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Euphoria Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Euphoria

Oh learning about it and tons of aspects about it was fun. I guessed I liked it from a textbook view and never took into account that I would have to do it myself. I think if I would have been placed in a different environment like seaworld I would have enjoyed it more. I guess I was overwhelmed at the time, I had a massive student loan, and I was having second thoughts about my course so I jumped at the next best thing. I kind of live life by the second so I never know what tomorrow has in store.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Euphoria Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Euphoria, I hope you come to enjoy the community. Icon has a great Pathfinder Role-playing Game . He keeps it interesting and exciting, I think you will enjoy it! Thank you for opening up to us all.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.4%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 2 Introduction Euphoria

Hello Euphoria! You should try World of Medieval, its like way faster and the game updates whether we are dead or alive so to speak. The GM is also the site owner so he doesn't run off unexpectedly.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2013 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Euphoria Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Euphoria

Thanks I'll keep that in mind but I haven't heard of [World of Medieval] before so I am unsure if I would know how to play. For now I'll just stick to [Pathfinder], it updated a few times since I joined so I know it progresses at least.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2013 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.8%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Euphoria Introduction

Euphoria, I would like to start another Pathfinder based Role-playing Game, I would like to know your opinion and interest level. Please see Canabusis's Rise of the RuneLords Pathfinder. Thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Sep, 2013 - 2:14am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.8%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Euphoria Introduction - Page 2

Hi, Euphoria! It's been a over a week since your last post in the Kingmaker game. I can fully understand if you were busy, but if you have other questions or comments feel free to share them. I'll assume control of Aliora until you post within the week.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 2nd Nov, 2013 - 4:29pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Euphoria Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,