No Soap Available

No Soap Available - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Apr, 2006 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Emergency in the making!
23rd Feb, 2006 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

No Soap Available

No Soap Available!

You are on a hot date, everything is going well, then after some time nature calls. If you went into a public toilet (the nearest place at the moment) to do your thing, and afterwards while washing your hands you notice there is No Soap Available, what would you do? Suppose you were told by the janitor / manager (if there is one around) that No Soap Available?

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Available Soap No

I would probably argue with the manager until he/she procured some soap from a nearby store or restaurant, all the while keeping this argument away from my date. If my actions to try to secure some soap still failed, I would be up front with my date and explain the situation.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2006 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

No Soap Available
A Friend

No Soap Available Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You mean you're supposed to wash your hands after you use the bathroom? *lifts eyebrow*

I'm kidding. smile.gif

Actually, I always carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse, so if I were put in a situation like that, I would have a back up. After I use the restroom, I have to wash my hands, and if the bathroom were out of soap, I would substitute the hand sanitizer for soap.

After that, I would put in a call to the health department and report the restaurant because if they have no soap, that would mean the people touching my silverware and food have gross hands. I think I would suggest a change of venue.

> TOPIC: No Soap Available

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,