Greece Role-Playing Games

Greece Role-playing Games - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Jun, 2014 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

Greece Role-Playing Games Greece live action role-players
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Are Role-Playing Games in Greece Taboo?

If you mentioned to a local that you participate in Role-Playing Games such as D&D, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds or similar adventure games in Greece will that be taken as awkward or taboo?

What are the most popular Role-Playing Games in Greece?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Games Role-Playing Greece

Only hardcore gamers and roleplayers take you seriously. All others find it too nerdy, to the point where it's ridiculous in their eyes.

I've met people that are not only accepting, but also interested in learning more. But the majority sees Role-playing Games like a thing a bunch of no-lifers do in their basements. This is of course wrong, as Role-playing Games have provided me with an excellent way to meet new people and keep in touch with my friends. A good Role-playing Game session involves proper communication and behavior, and basic, if not above-average social skills to properly run a long-standing campaign as a GM.

Being a GM since almost my beginning, I had plenty of times where I introduced people to the game. I had the chance to let a lot of people that looked down on it see its good side.

To summarize my opinion, most people here in Greece see Role-playing Games like a game that sucks your life away, and shun the people that play it.

> TOPIC: Greece Role-Playing Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,