PeachyPlum Introduction

Peachyplum Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2006 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trini / General
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

PeachyPlum Introduction
A Friend

PeachyPlum Introduction

Hi!

So glad I found this discussion board! As a Trinidadian currently studying at University in North America, I'm always looking for new ways to stimulate the mind! And I find that there's no better way to do that than by just engaging in some good, meaningful conversation and sharing a healthy laugh here and there. I try not to take life too seriously, though some people say I am way beyond my years (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!) Looking forward to sharing this space! cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Introduction PeachyPlum

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

PeachyPlum Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Peachyplum, welcome aboard. It's nice to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. What are you studying? May I ask how old are you? Thanks for coming. I look forward reading more about you and your views. Take Care.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction PeachyPlum

QUOTE (PeachyPlum)
I'm always looking for new ways to stimulate the mind!

Welcome, and that is good, because I am waiting on you to get into the Trinidad & Tobago Board and stimulate mine wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: PeachyPlum Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,