Wyspe Introduction

Wyspe Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2006 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG / Lost?
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Wyspe Introduction
A Friend

Wyspe Introduction

It seems odd to have to introduce myself to a forum. I'm the sort that usually will just nod politely when meeting someone, listen for a while, and then perhaps say something if I have anything worthwhile to say or ask.

My best way to describe myself would be that I almost 40 and still find writing to be the greatest way for a story to be told. While I will admit I am here mainly for the RPGs, I do enjoy discussing things, whether its politics or history or something else, I hope I can post a few things to add to the discussions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Introduction Wyspe

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,033
Flag Posts: 51,690
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.13 FP
Charm: 394

Wyspe Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (Wyspe)
It seems odd to have to introduce myself to a forum.

It would seem so because you did not do two things:

1. Read the requirements of joining this Community
2. Follow the instructions of the Registration page

Please at least take the time to read what Zydir placed above, that is... if you are really serious about participating here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Wyspe Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,