AzDivePosse Introduction

Azdiveposse Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2006 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lost?
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

AzDivePosse Introduction
A Friend

AzDivePosse Introduction

Glad to be here and will be looking for old friends. Wish I didn't have to go through this step.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Introduction AzDivePosse

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2006 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

AzDivePosse Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (AzDivePosse)
Wish I didn't have to go through this step.

Which step? Your introduction? You mean where you tell us a little about yourself and why you are here? We are not asking for blood you know, and it would gives us a greater definition about looking for 'friends', so try again... add a proper introduction.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: AzDivePosse Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,