Mousetrails Introduction

Mousetrails Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Mar, 2006 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »
Bible Research
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction

15 years ago I started researching the Old Testament of the Christian Bible because I became curious about the number of people that died at the hands of the God of the Jews. In my diligent line by line search for the number of deaths I began to see other patterns. When I would come across God's gold, or His army, or how women were treated several times I would go back and start my research from the beginning picking up each passage on the new subject. At first it was just an interesting thing to do, but before it was over I found myself driven to tell everyone what I had found. At 66 years of age I came out of retirement to earn the money to self publish a book. It has been read by ministers, a priest, a nun, and many every day people. It is on the shelf in our local book store and can be found on any major search engine. It is my favorite subject, so I enjoy talking to anyone interested in the Old Testament and what I found there. I refer to it as the Bible they don't read in church.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Introduction Mousetrails

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. This Thread is reserved for info about you and I would say that you can bring up Religious based Discussion in the Religions Board if it is generalized, but if it is about the Bible then we have the Bible Revealed Board. Seeing that you are Catholic we also have the Studies of Catholicism. Use the Site Map to find all these and if you should have questions do ask here after looking over the FAQ Board. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Mousetrails

Welcome to the Forum, Mousetrails! We're glad to have you here. What an interesting story you have. I look forward to your input on the various religious boards, and other topics that may be of interest to you here -- we have many to choose from!

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mousetrails

I too am a study of the Bible that is not read in church. I look forward to reading your ideas and conclusions as you have studied much longer than I have. Hope to discuss much with you in the future!

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 697
Flag Posts: 759
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 40

Mousetrails Introduction

There are 22 chapters in my book. I consider myself well versed on those subjects and would enjoy discussing any of the subjects with anyone. They are NEVER HEARD IN CHURCH, IN THE BEGINNING, SEEING GOD, THE CREATION OF MAN, THE PROMISE, THE LEADERS, GOD'S GOLD, TITHES, SACRIFICE, OTHER GODS, OBLATIONS, MEDICAL, WOMEN, FLIGHT, REASONING WITH GOD, SORCERY, PASSAGES OF GENERAL INTEREST, BODY COUNT, GOD'S ARMY, GOD'S ANGER, THREE GODS--ONE ISRAEL, and MESSAGE OF HOPE.

Pick one

Mousetrails

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Republican
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Eighty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Mousetrails Introduction

Mousetrails, perhaps you do not understand how a Community works. The Topic you mentioned are already being discussed in the Boards. Simply look at the Boards and find like Topics and begin sharing your views (without CAPS please). Do look over what Latina posted for you earlier.

I am also wondering - this isn't an indirect ad for your book is it? I ask because you always post one message and then log off as opposed to diving into Discussion.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2006 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

User Mousetrails, thank you for donating towards Banner Ads. Your account has been credited with 7,000 (+5,000 bonus) Banner Ad impressions and the relevant password / username to view your stats has been sent via Email.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Mousetrails Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,