Gemfire Introduction

Gemfire Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Mar, 2006 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Science / Religion
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Gemfire Introduction
A Friend

Gemfire Introduction

I am a 27 year old female living on Californias central coast. I live with my husband and my sister and our 4 cats. I was raised catholic and EV christ6ian, but have been spending the last several years looking at other viewpoints.I know religion and science are two totally different arenas, but it is important to me as of late that they don't conflict.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Gemfire

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Gemfire Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You should find that we have both Topics actively discussed here. I hope you will share your thoughts actively.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Gemfire Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gemfire

I too am a new member is this forum.

I can see that you love to post and I look forward to reading what you have to say.

If I may be so bold, I would like to mention that I have a concern about the relationship between Science and Religion and I believe that the two should not conflict.

Welcome to the forum and I hope that we will be able to grow together in our search for knowledge and truth.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Removed unrelated content

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Gemfire

Kit, not everyone that joins here is LDS, please keep LDS related Discussion / references within the LDS Section.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Gemfire Introduction
A Friend

Gemfire Introduction

Kit-- FYI--I wasn't offended by your post. I appreciated your response. I am secure in my own decision making and am not easily swayed to other peoples opinion. Its important to me to have my own opinion, which is why I have been "searching" most of my life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Gemfire Introduction

Gemfire, I do not think Kit was talking about you but to Persephone. I deleted the message since it was not constructive and I gave a comment on his intro thread. Anyhow, I want to welcome you to our site. I hope you have a good time in our community and you can find lots of info and good discussions about the topic that brought you here. This is your intro thread where you tell us more about you, etc. Thanks for coming!
LDS

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 26th Mar, 2006 - 10:53pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Gemfire Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,