Best Conditioner

Best Conditioner - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2006 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For your hair
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Best Conditioner

Best Conditioner

Which is the Best Conditioner for your hair? Consider not only that it works, but the cost, availability and long term results in between washing.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Conditioner Best

I use the WalMart (Equate) brand version of PertPlus which is a Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner combined. It is a cheaper alternative to PertPlus brand, and it works well with my hair type by keeping it dandruff-free and fairly soft.

4th Mar, 2006 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Best Conditioner Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If you have long hair, Pantene is the best "off the shelf" brand, in my opinion. It's not as expensive as salon brands, but it's more expensive than some others like Suave. For deep conditioning, Clairol makes a Beauty Pack treatment that is out of this world!

For short hair, it's not as much of an issue unless you have chemically treated hair (colored or permed). I like some of the salon "knock offs" that Suave makes, and the prices are great (especially on sale).

21st May, 2006 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Conditioner Best

I use vo5 conditioner, you just leave it in for 2 minutes, then wash it out. It does actually make your hair feel a lot softer, and feels much better than just using a shampoo.

> TOPIC: Best Conditioner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,