Cowboy Introduction

Cowboy Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Paramedic Student / Psychology / Paranormal
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Cowboy Introduction
A Friend

Cowboy Introduction

Hi. My name's Dave. I live in Alberta, Canada, and I'm 24 years old. I'm a second year paramedic student, aaaaaand . . . I'm not really sure what else you want to know. I usually don't register for forums if I can't read the threads FIRST, but there was this one topic title that was just SCREAMING for me to post, so here I am.

It's the "Healing with Hands" topic in the religions area, by the way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Cowboy

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Cowboy Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I am glad that our topics titles were enticing enough for you to Register and post. I look forward to your insight. I am sure by now you will see that all posts here are of high quality (no teeny bopper messages and insults). I hope you will become an active participant. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Cowboy Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,