Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 5 of 10

"How do we know that you're not - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 19th Jul, 2014 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Best of  Be Super Hero RPG Hangout This is ONLY for those who have created a Charater and are waiting for the GM to tell them when they can join a current game.
27th Jun, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 5

Looks at Assassin and what he says and then looks at the newcomer to see what she shows but she continues to use her sixth sense in case he tries anything strange.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2014 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

"You don't have to be shy around us, we're all similar here."

He breaks a simple smile so the shy man will open up.

2nd Jul, 2014 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Daniel doesn't really like telling people about his powers but since this place is meant for "Wannabe Super Heroes" He decides to tell Assassin about his powers.

"OK, for a start I have the power to freeze objects, probably about 100 feet away. I can show you for an example".

He pulls out a coin and he uses his powers to freeze it, in a matter of seconds it is frozen solid. After that he looks at the others and he says "See?".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 2nd Jul, 2014 - 8:52pm

12th Jul, 2014 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Assassin is surprised, "Nice trick!"

He puts a hand on his head to smooth back his head. "With power like that you can help us a lot!"

After pausing a bit he blurts out, "What else can you do?"

12th Jul, 2014 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

"I can also become like some kind of fireball and cast fire which causes a lot of damage too".

Daniel then looks around the environment and he says to Assassin, "Of course I cannot show you an example here".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 12th Jul, 2014 - 3:36pm

19th Jul, 2014 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

Krusten raises her eyebrow, "Impressive, but I have to admit, it seems like a lot of power for one person, can you control it?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2014 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 5

Daniel nods at Krusten and he says to her "Yes, I can control my powers, it took me a while back then to master all that".

19th Jul, 2014 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

"How do we know that you're not going to fry us all to a crisp in the middle of combat or something?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,