Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 6 of 10

Krusten rolls her eyes at Shifter, "We - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2014 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Best of  Be Super Hero RPG Hangout This is ONLY for those who have created a Charater and are waiting for the GM to tell them when they can join a current game.
19th Jul, 2014 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 6

Daniel cracks a grin and he replies "You know, I can prove it to you that I have control over my power to cast fire but really I do not know where to show it to you while not letting the others be alert about it."

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2014 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

"Yeah I'm sure you know how to use it, what I'm concerned about is if you lose your cool in battle and overdo it a bit, you know what I mean?"

21st Jul, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

"Oh, now I see what you mean. I don't really lose my cool in battle nor overdo it at all. Don't worry, I am a very patient person".

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout
A Friend

Page 6 Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Yeah I would hate to see a demonstration here in this place as that would attract a lot of attention that we may not need. Plus it could set off the fire control system and I really would not be happy if I got all wet today.

Out of Character: I am still here

24th Jul, 2014 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Krusten jumps after hearing Shifter's voice,

"Oh, so you are still with us, I thought you were an eagle and flew off somewhere!"

She smiles and then turns back to the amazing powers of the newcomer.

"So, who have you been affiliated with in the past?"

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2014 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Oh hush do not give away all of my powers. I hope too many do not know of my powers." The shifter goes back to his drink.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2014 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 6

Assassin chuckles at the small event between Krusten and Shifter. He turns back towards Felipe,

"So have you worked with a team before or are you a loner type?"

27th Jul, 2014 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

Krusten rolls her eyes at Shifter,

"We all know your powers plus with this new guy all are powers are like nothing compared with him."

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,