Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 8 of 10

"Well let me see...As far as I remember - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 29th Aug, 2014 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Best of  Be Super Hero RPG Hangout This is ONLY for those who have created a Charater and are waiting for the GM to tell them when they can join a current game.
10th Aug, 2014 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 8

Daniel looks at Krusten while thinking that he is taking too long to answer, he decides to explain his story.

"I will tell you about my story, it goes like this:"

"Two years ago, I joined a team called "Alpha 17" And it consisted of 6 members who had very interesting powers, some of them are even better than my own. I wasn't sure if this was the right team but I continued to progress with them and it turned out to be a great team. Until one day, we were on a case which involved catching several professional criminals which was very hard to accomplish. However, despite the disadvantages we were almost successful in our mission, until somehow the criminals were able to escape and captured me and my companions to some unknown place. I had no idea where it was.They blindfolded us and we couldn't move or do anything because they had guns with them and threatened to shoot us if we did. I overheard them saying that they would take 3 of my companions to some place for ransom while me and the others would stay in the remaining place.

"After some hours, I was able to escape with some of my companions but unfortunately I was not able to save the others. I reported everything of what took place to the police and after they have conducted a search they were not able to find the other members of the team. That is when the remaining companions decided to quit because the team was already broken on it's own, it was unfortunate. What I have just said here was the truth, I am not lying at all".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout
A Friend

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

"Sounds like these criminals got by with something and have some high placed friends. I am sure that with some careful research and planning we may be able to bring them to justice. I do feel that that can be something we can look forward to down the road however."

19th Aug, 2014 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Assassin folds his lips for a brief second and looks at Shifter and Krusten,

"I guess that sounds plausible, what do you think Krusten?"

23rd Aug, 2014 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Krusten shakes her head in agreement back at Assassin.

"OK, so our group is strong again, I hope I can count on all of you, we need to seek out adventure and save the innocent."

23rd Aug, 2014 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

Daniel asks one of the team members a question.

"If I don't mind asking, what cases you all have solved before?".

27th Aug, 2014 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

"Turning the tables on us eh?"

Assassin chuckles a bit and then seriously says,

"We have solved a few and have been together awhile so we know our strengths and weaknesses, why how many have you solved?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2014 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout - Page 8

The shifter just sits back and watches it all as he thinks what our next assignment will be. He nods to lightspeed to let her know she can count on him to continue with the group.

29th Aug, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

"Well let me see...As far as I remember I believe we have solved about 11 missions, some of them were capturing robbers, kidnappers, etc. I have no idea how much the team has solved before I joined in, our "Failed mission" Was the 12th, something that shouldn't have never happened. Anyway, I wonder what is the next assignment in this group".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 29th Aug, 2014 - 12:28pm

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,