Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Mar, 2006 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Sean Luke Murder Case,Bastards Walking At High Noon Brutal molestation of children in this supposed paradise!
28th Mar, 2006 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Bastards Walking At High Noon

Today on the news was this report…

A man took a six year old child (Male) to a cane field…

Sexually molested the child…

Sexually molested the child with a cane stalk until the child bled internally

Strangled and beat the child until his face was not recognizable

People… These are the beasts walking in Trinidad and Tobago - these are the people for which if I were to lay hold on them - I do not know if I could forgive.

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2006 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Noon High Walking Bastards Case Murder Luke Sean

It took me a long time to "recuperate" myself after hearing the news tonight. I did not want to eat dinner, either. I was very upset at the description of this crime. Not to mention that I have a son who is almost 6 years old too, I cannot imagine the pain this little boy went through in the hands of this beast. HE MUST BE FOUND AND PUT TO DEATH.

29th Mar, 2006 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What a disgusting heinous crime against a small child.

This goes beyond sexual gratification for the pervert, it was terrible enough to have committed these terrible sexual acts, without torturing him too.

Unfortunately this type of predator lurks in most countries of the world, but some manage to contain their sexual urges better than others.

As a whole, I don't believe in the death penalty, but in cases as brutal as this, against someone so helpless, there can in my own opinion not be any other choice.I really hope they catch him soon, and he gets whats coming to him, and then some.

29th Mar, 2006 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

People, the headlines for this story is this:

Monster at large

Pathologist Dr Eastlyn Mc Donald Burris found during a preliminary examination yesterday that the killer inserted a sugarcane stalk into the boy's rectum, and pushed it until it reached the child's throat.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=146829859

On the above link you will see a picture to this cute little boy. Watching his picture makes you even more angry against the satan in human form.

29th Mar, 2006 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

What was also criminal about this story was the response, or lack thereof, from the local authorities when the mother reported her son missing. I couldn't believe that one police officer had the audacity to tell her she was 'wasting their time'. This is truly a sickening story in every sense of the word. I hope they find the animal who did this, but seeing that two other similar crimes have gone unsolved, it doesn't seem like that will happen either.

29th Mar, 2006 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Malexander, the delay and attitude of the police in this story is very much typical of how 95% of cases here are treated and that is why the people are fed up and distressed about the whole situation. Such beasts are often 'given opportunity' to perpetrate these acts simply because they know they will not be caught.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2006 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon

The child was a US citizen and the US Embassy in Trinidad is helping in the investigation with local authorities, it gives me some hope that this case may be resolved but I am not sure. The mother of the child wants the FBI involved and the police is questioning a murder suspect, a guy who recently moved to the community and that the child knew pretty well. The mother of the victim plead to all parents in Trinidad and Tobago:

"Never be so naive to think that your child safe; even by your neighbour, even by your neighbour. I used to look at TV and look at all these kidnappings and killing and I used to tell myself that can't happen to me, because I have my son all the time with me; and look what happen. When you think it's not going to happen to you, it may happen. 

"To keep your children safe don't let them wander around, and always keep your eyes on them."

https://guardian.co.tt/news1.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 29th Mar, 2006 - 11:17pm

29th Mar, 2006 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Sean Luke Murder Case Bastards Walking High Noon Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

It has really sickened me to the bone,I really hope that the FBI do get involved, there might at least then have a proper chance of solving this horrible murder, and also that of the unsolved ones.
Unfortunately I think it must be quite common that the people committing these crimes are already known to the families, this is how they gain the trust of children, wheedling their way into the trust of the parents. This obviously isn't always the case, but it is vital to get forensics as soon as possible from the scene of the crime.
Unfortunately no matter how much you try to keep your children under your wing, and a close eye on them, there will always be a paedophile somewhere in the world waiting for that 1 second window of opportunity to 'pounce'.
We live in a wicked society. (my opinion).

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Sean Luke Murder Case - Bastards Walking At High Noon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,