My First Catfish!

My Catfish! - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th Mar, 2014 - 3:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My First Catfish!
2nd Sep, 2013 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

My First Catfish!

Not only is this the first catfish I've caught but my first big fish. It weighed 14.5 pounds. It was a fighter! I heard the bell attached to my pole and ran out of my tent that the wind was about to blow away, eyes swollen and barely awake. It took everything I had to lift the struggling beast. I released him back into the Flaming Gorge here in Wyoming. I couldn't keep him for eating, it's hard to catch a catfish here and I'm all for conservation.

My First Catfish!
My First Catfish! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2013 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Catfish My

Hooking up a bell... Now that's something I should of thought of but will next time I go fishing and fall asleep trying. Anyway really nice catch. How many meals can you get out of that?

3rd Sep, 2013 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

My First Catfish! Gallery Forum International

Thank you! I would say that it depends on how many people you're feeding. I think I alone could eat that one for four meals maybe five? Not entirely sure? I can eat a lot. You get better meat from the smaller ones.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Sep, 2013 - 3:08am

8th Sep, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Catfish My

If you sold that sized fish locally you could get a lot of money for it. What does cat fish taste like? I mostly eat shark.

14th Sep, 2013 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

Catfish My

Cat fish can taste like dirt if not properly prepared. But If done right it doesn't have an overwhelming fishy kind of taste and is great deep fried! What does shark taste like?

6th Jan, 2014 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

My First Catfish!

I don't know what dirt tastes like, you know what dirt tastes like? laugh.gif Shark tastes like chicken but with that fishy taste, that's the best I can do to describe it although I know its a lame description. It tastes good deep fried too but with a simple batter. Most everyone here puts all kinds of condiments on it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2014 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

My Catfish!

Wow you're so lucky to get such a big fish on your first try. Last time I tried fishing the bait kept coming off and I didn't catch anything but boredom.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: My First Catfish!

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,