Syria Civil Unrest - Page 10 of 11

It's not really a civil war anymore. - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Feb, 2018 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Syria Civil Unrest Syria Civil Disorder
Syria Civil Unrest Related Information to Syria Civil Unrest
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Syria Civil Unrest - Page 10

Syrian army, allied militia gain ground against IS. Syrian troops and allied militia have pushed back Islamic State militants and U.S-backed opposition fighters, gaining control of a large swath of territory in the country's strategic southern desert. Ref. Source 7e.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Syria Civil Unrest
A Friend

Unrest Civil Syria

Yes, and with a lot of Russian help. It wasn't too long ago that Russia was completely frozen out of the Middle East. It had been that way for a few decades, since the first President Bush. And now, they are a huge force. That is directly because of President Obama's foreign policy, which was an utter failure. And [By The Way], that foreign policy was what SECSTATE Clinton put in place. So yes, she was a failure too.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Syria Civil Unrest History & Civil Business Politics

79 killed in Syria IS offensive. At least 79 people, including 16 children and nine women, were killed in the first five days of an offensive against the Islamic State terror group in the Syrian city of al-Raqqa. Source 5m.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Syria Civil Unrest
A Friend

Page 10 Unrest Civil Syria

I think that the civil unrest in Syria will be over in the next few years and then the Syrian people can once again begin to pick up the pieces and get their lives back together.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Syria Civil Unrest
A Friend

Unrest Civil Syria

Yeah, I agree and may be even sooner KN. I'm pretty sure Assad is going stay in power unless we intervene massively.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Syria Civil Unrest
A Friend

Syria Civil Unrest

I could care less if he is in power or not. I think that he will be ousted sooner or later when he least expects it. We just need it to be over as all it is doing is adding to the instability of the middle east.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Syria Civil Unrest - Page 10

Syria's civil war explained from the beginning. The Syrian civil war is the deadliest conflict the 21st century has witnessed so far. Source 4o.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Syria Civil Unrest
A Friend

Syria Civil Unrest Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

It's not really a civil war anymore. Turkey, Russia, Iran all are getting involved. Some more than others. It has been the worst conflict since WWII for deaths of civilians, with ample evidence of chemical attacks used being ignored by the purported body that is supposed to enforce international law - the UN - is about as effectual as an umbrella in a hurricane. Definitely the deadliest conflict in the 21st century, but we've just barely started.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Syria Civil Unrest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,