Thelilblonde Introduction

Thelilblonde Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Apr, 2006 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Modeling / Photography
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2006 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello. I'm a 19 year old female originally from Virginia. I have always loved photography, and have taken many classes throughout high school, even winning awards statewide. Although I do enjoy being behind the camera, it has always been an interest of mine to model. Often, my friends and I would dress up and take shots of each other, which on several occassions came out very well. Currently I am attending college in Florida. My major is premed, as I want to become a pediatrician when I am older. Some hobbies of mine include equestrian( I participated on my high school team, and have also taught children), soccer( in which I was captain in high school), basketball, running, shopping( what girl doesn't like fashion?), reading, swimming, and many other things. I am just looking to model possibly for some professionals to make some money and have a good time. Please get back to me if you would be interested in casting me for any photo shoots.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2006 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Thelilblonde

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2006 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Thelilblonde Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. That was a great intro and I hope you will be an active participant in both our Fashion and Photography Boards, but from what you have written it sounds like you will also be able to add input within other topics.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Thelilblonde Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,