USA Civil Unrest - Page 5 of 7

George Floyd protests: Pentagon could order - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2020 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
USA Civil Unrest USA Civil Disorder
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

USA Civil Unrest
A Friend

USA Civil Unrest - Page 5

Why are they flash points? My goodness, have we gotten to the point where our collective feelings are so fragile everything hurts us? We've become so worried about hurt feelings that we're losing sight of the bigger picture. Those statues are of men long dead who fought in a losing cause.

As KN said, it's part of our history. Why not look at them and if you disagree with having them smirk and say "You lost" as you walk by. Those who can agree that the cause was wrong but the men brave can think what they want. White supremacists can think what they want. They have that right here in the US, we all do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

USA Civil Unrest
A Friend

Unrest Civil USA

I do believe that the new generations that are in high school and college now have been so coddled growing up. They now believe that their opinion is the correct one and any that disagree with them need to be beat into submission. They can not handle anything against their belief and this is what we are seeing now. This is what happens when you tell people all their lives growing up that they are good enough and that is why they all get participation trophies. We need to go back to rewarding hard work and effort rather than down playing it and saying everyone wins. In life you do not always win you will have victories and defeats. Now they can not handle defeat and violently act out it seems.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

USA Civil Unrest
A Friend

USA Civil Unrest History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

I agree with all of that and I fear it goes even further. People seem to think that merely hearing a differing opinion is hurtful. Thus, if you say something I disagree with you should be fired, expelled, prosecuted, beat, or whatever else the poor put upon person feels is appropriate. I've always been an optimist when it came to the US. I'm starting to become pessimistic and I fear for our country.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

USA Civil Unrest
A Friend

Page 5 Unrest Civil USA

Yeah it is sad when I hear my own sons spreading the hate speech about Nazis and others. Especially when they feel the group who had the permit were in the wrong and that they attacked first. Just goes to prove how much the left wing news has brainwashed out children in school and in college. I think this great nation is doomed. I do not see things getting better any time soon. I will continue to work on one at a time and see if they can be saved.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

USA Civil Unrest
A Friend

Unrest Civil USA

Yeah, it is a sorry state indeed that we find ourselves and I'm not sure how we got here. I think it was incrementally and we just didn't pay enough attention until it was too late.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

USA Civil Unrest
A Friend

USA Civil Unrest

I think more and more people need to wake up and realize the Media is the biggest issue here. The fact that they twisted the facts around to make the ALT left and BLM groups look like the heros and the white Supremacists and K the bad guys when it iwas mostly the other way around goes to prove the media is fighting a war on our main right of Free speech and soon it will be gone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2020 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Civil Unrest - Page 5

Flag burns as chaos spreads in US. Violent protests are spreading into new cities across the US as rioters were filmed burning the American flag in Los Angeles. Source 3n.

Post Date: 30th May, 2020 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Civil Unrest Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

George Floyd protests: Pentagon could order military police to… Protests nationwide turned violent as demonstrators expressed anger over George Floyd's death by police. Saturday's news from Minneapolis and the US. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: USA Civil Unrest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,