Trinichic Introduction - Page 7 of 8

That's a wonderful idea that you have in respect - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Nov, 2006 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Issues about T&T
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2006 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 20
Flag Posts: 28
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 2

Trinichic Introduction - Page 7

QUOTE (trinichic @ 9-Oct 06, 8:11 PM)
Thank you, Nighthawk!  Left up to my own devices with no family considerations, I'd marry him tomorrow without so much as blinking! 

I think though that in this case, a long engagement is necessary, to give us time to meet each other's families, considering the extreme distance in locations.  I am certain that once both of our families meet us as a couple, they will realize that this is not as crazy as it seems... but taking the time to allow them to adjust seems the right thing to do.

I would marry you in the morning given the chance and ummm deal with the families afterwards. I know, I know.. it has to be done this way so they understand a bit...

LDS, and anyone else who is interested, trinichic, for me is the most perfect woman ever. We think the same way on what I call the 'big issues' in life, everything else pales into insignificance, differences don't matter. When I am chatting with her, even without the use of smileys, she knows automatically if I am being funny/serious/teasing.. whatever. Since we started talking, she has become the single most important person in my life. On average, I would say we talk about 4/5 hours a day, even when we aren't talking, she is in my thoughts. I am 38, never in my whole life has anything felt so right and well, all I can say is I really can't wait to meet her.

Sorry for referring to you in the third person trinichic kiss.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Oct, 2006 - 5:09pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2006 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Trinichic

Ah yes, the love birds... you know, both of you should visit two Boards we have here and add your views:

Christian Singles and Romance & Etiquette Boards

Since you are in the 'heat' of the moment I think your experiences will do well there. You may just find out more about each other, which is something this Forum does for everyone really. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2006 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Trinichic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I just wanted to point out to you that "Gossip" and "Question" are both 'bots' whose purpose is to start topics for people to discuss, and to stir up controversy.

It took me a while to understand who all the bots were. In fact, when Question joined us, it took me a couple of days to figure out that she was a bot - and I was a moderator at the time!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Trinichic Introduction
A Friend

Page 7 Introduction Trinichic

I had guessed that 'Question' was a bot... but Gossip had me fooled! That last topic though... it seemed so pointless I knew something had to be wrong

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Trinichic

I did not want to go offtopic on the "Primitive" thread:

If we cannot agree on that, then so be it.

We do not have to agree. That's the wonderful thing about discussing topics. If the issue makes you too emotional (as it seems based on your response) then you are free to withdraw from it, detach yourself emotionally from it or discuss other threads. There are tons of interesting topics on this Forum. Peace.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 13th Oct, 2006 - 10:20pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author

Trinichic Introduction

I second LDS' words. There are a few certain members of the board that I cannot respond to, at all. You probably wouldn't believe some of the posts that I have (fortunately) erased before posting.

Anyway, I appreciate your point of view, and I am positive that LDS does also.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author

Trinichic Introduction - Page 7

I was just looking around the forum, and realized that you haven't been around for a bit. I am sorry to see that happen, as I enjoyed what you have to say.

I also noticed a link to your MySpace page. It is very nice, and has some great information and pictures of you.

Anyway, I hope to see you back, along with your fiance.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2006 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Trinichic Introduction
A Friend

Trinichic Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

That's a wonderful idea that you have in respect to introducing music on the curriculum in schools.

What many folks continue to deny is the fact that everyone is not academically geared to handle the regular school curriculum, and I believe the incorporation of an arts curriculum in schools would not only boost the morale of the young people, but would also aid students to look beyond the most-sought-after occupations which are generally rooted in the sciences.

Not everyone is destined to excel in this area; therefore a balance must be presented at all schools.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Trinichic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,