Trinichic Introduction - Page 2 of 8

JB - there is a reason I used the word "believer" - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Aug, 2006 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Issues about T&T
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Trinichic Introduction - Page 2

Thanks for sharing Trinichic. So are you looking or do you have someone of interest yet? You should check out these two Boards and share your views: Christian Singles and Romance & Etiquette.

With regards to your views on Trinidad, please look through any of the Threads we have there and respond based on the topic. No Thread here is 'old' so your views are welcomed at anytime.

Lastly, if you know of other Trinis that can cough off at least a half descent view then please send them here. Thanks again for sharing your perspective with us.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2006 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinichic Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Trinichic

So, this is just to let everyone know - it's been a long, long while, but I'm back... and hopefully I'll pay a bit more attention, this time!

Oh, and in a very belated answer to JB's previous question:

I'm single, but not "looking"... let's just say it's complicated, and leave it at that.

Reconcile Edited: trinichic on 1st Aug, 2006 - 8:40pm

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2006 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Trinichic Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Trinichic, my apologies with your post in the Poetry Board, you had not been here so long that I thought you were a new Member, please do post your poem again in the Poetry Board (I deleted the Thread where I answer you there rather foolishly) and thanks for your patience with my senile self.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Trinichic Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Trinichic

It's okay wink.gif I know it's been a very long while between my visits!

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction Trinichic

Hi trinichic,
I just wanted to say what a good job you are doing at covering all the Catholic topics that are on the forum at the moment, they are very detailed by yourself, and I like the fact that if you're not 100% on the answer, you go and check it out!
Well done, and keep up the good work! I have been enjoying reading your answers!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Trinichic Introduction
A Friend

Trinichic Introduction

Thanks, Diane!

I try not to rely entirely on my memory, because I'm sure it's not 100% foolproof biggrin.gif

I've noticed that I'm the only Catholic believer on the forum, so I guess that puts me on the defensive, but I'm just trying to clear up any of the multitudinous misconceptions that are out there!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Trinichic Introduction - Page 2

QUOTE (Trinichic)
I've noticed that I'm the only Catholic believer on the forum...

You are not the only Catholic believer on here. I would say you are the most active in the Studies of Catholics Board who is also Catholic. Even Mousetrails (you have already had words with him) is Catholic, but maybe not as devotee as you. Check the Member List to see the Religions of everyone. If you do not see a religion field then change your Skin.

We currently have a Contest on where you can win Premium Membership, this will enable you to see the Adult Boards where even deeper Topics are discussed.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Trinichic Introduction
A Friend

Trinichic Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

JB - there is a reason I used the word "believer" in that statement.

Like I said, I find myself in a strangely unoccupied defensive position, when it comes to the Catholic church - possibly because it is such a popular target for misconceptions and innuendo, in today's world.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Trinichic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,