Texas Driving - Page 2 of 2

I can see many people in Texas needing a vehicle - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Texas Driving Texas Drivers
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Texas Driving - Page 2

I am probably the fastest old man you know my dear. I am sure you would have a very hard time keeping up with me. I tend to wave at those and smile when they tell me I am number one. I have not driven in Texas since 2012 so maybe it has gotten better since then.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Driving Texas

[That is very funny]! Wow, I know not to say anything bad about Texas when Kyrroeth is around. Actually, while I was there the people drove pretty good. They'd actually pull over to let me pass me pass because I have two speeds when I drive, fast and faster. I was quite surprised while I was driving that people actually pulled to the shoulder to let me by… that was the epitome of driving Texas friendly.

EDIT I bet they have a very special way to tell you you're number one KN!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:46am

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Texas Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah I found it very interesting how quickly they would pull to the left and the right when I turned on my pretty reds and blues. IF that did not get their attention a few different series of sirens did *smile*.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Driving Texas

Rental agencies rush cars to Houston to aid flood victims. The hunt is on for a rental car after Harvey. Source 7z.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Driving Texas

I can see many people in Texas needing a vehicle to get around again as their cars are no longer safe to drive.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Texas Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,