How Deep Are You? - Page 2 of 2

Average - I guess it depends on the topic - Page 2 - Studies of Far East Religions - Posted: 6th Nov, 2008 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Take the personality quiz
25th May, 2006 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

How Deep Are You? - Page 2

Average - you will sometimes give reflection on a topic, but that is about it. There are some things that just don't require that much thought. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2006 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

You Deep How

Average - you will sometimes give reflection on a topic, but that is about it

I'll always be a starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> in my mother's eyes.  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

3rd Oct, 2006 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

How Deep Are You? Religions East of Studies

I came up with

. I prefer well balanced!

I used to think about things way too much. Back when a friend at work asked me what bike to buy, I went to ten bike shops and came up with a list of eight shops and ten bikes for her.

That wasn't what she wanted or needed, of course. All she wanted was one or two recommendations. My list overwhelmed her and so she went and bought a Schwinn.

I learned an important lesson that day and have worked hard to become balanced in my thinking, spending more time on the important issues and ones that I haven't reached a comfortable decision on. Of course, those areas where I am comfortable with my thoughts will be re-opened every time valid new information comes to me concerning the area.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2006 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

How Deep Are You?
A Friend

Page 2 You Deep How

My result showed:
This is a result I would have to argue with till I was blue in the face, but I think the result would have been alot different, had the questions been a bit more specific.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2006 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

How Deep Are You?
A Friend

You Deep How

Deep Thinker - you are the kind of person that looks for progressive discussion in every aspect of life: physical, mental, spiritual and social. You try to learn from others as much as you can.

Though the true savant out there still hasn't finished the quiz. wink.gif

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2008 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

How Deep Are You?
A Friend

How Deep Are You?

Average - I guess it depends on the topic how deep I think.
I will initiate discussion, I try to have at least some knowledge of the subject.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Deep Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,